- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- St. Luke's Episcopal Church
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Homeless persons--Georgia--Atlanta
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of people eating at a soup kitchen at St. Luke's Episcopal Church in Atlanta, Georgia.
St. Luke's Episcopal Church was built upon its current location at Peachtree and Courtland Streets in downtown Atlanta, Georgia in 1905. The church remains open to service at the same location.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.07.05
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 7 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center