- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Atlanta Symphony Brass Quintet
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Atlanta Symphony Brass Quintet
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
Promotional photograph of The Atlanta Symphony Brass Quintet's performance of the one-act opera, Hornsmoke.
The Atlanta Symphony Brass Quintet began twenty nine years ago as the "Ceremonial Troupe" of the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra. The Atlanta Symphony Brass Quintet has appeared on numerous occasions on National Public Radio and is also the Official Brass Quintet of the 1996 Cultural Olympiad.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.04.05
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center