- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Barnes, Roy
- Karell, Mark Jeremy
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Politics and government--Georgia--Atlanta
Barnes, Roy E. (Roy Eugene), 1948-
Georgia State Capitol (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- Tort Reform, Barnes on Conference Committee.
View of Georgia State Senator Roy Barnes discussing Tort Reform in the Georgia State Capitol Building in Atlanta, Georgia.
Roy Barnes (1948- ) is from Mableton, Georgia and attended South Cobb High School, University of Georgia and University of Georgia Law School. He became the youngest member of the Georgia Senate at age 26 in 1974 and served eight terms in the Georgia Senate. He was elected Governor in 1999, losing in 2003 to Sonny Perdue. He ran for Governor again in 2010.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.01.11
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center