- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Carolyn Long Banks
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights leaders--Georgia--Atlanta
Banks, Carolyn Long
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- Portrait of civil rights activist Carolyn Long Banks.
Carolyn Banks is a fourth generation Atlantan and a known political and civil rights leader in Atlanta. She graduated from Henry McNeil Turner High School, Clark College and Georgia State University. She was one of the organizers of the Atlanta Student Movement and was the first African American woman to serve on Atlanta's city council.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.01.08
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 4 x 5 in. black and white print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center