- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Feig-Sandoval, Danny
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Community development, Urban
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, Inman Park, 33.75761, -84.3627
- View of Atlanta resident Danny Feig-Sandoval Speaking with workers in the Inman Park neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia.
After graduating from Georgia State University with a B.S. in Urban studies and traveling for a year in Europe, Danny began working as an apprentice carpenter. In 1980, he started his own remodeling company, calling himself the "Small Carpenter at Large." Danny bought a home in Inman Park has served as the annual Inman Park Festival Volunteer Coordinator and participated in other neighborhood committees.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.01.130
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center