- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Art Institute of Atlanta
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Art Institute of Atlanta
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of the Art Institute of Atlanta building, including the Fashion Institute of Atlanta, and the Music Business Institute in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Art Institute of Atlanta was founded in 1949, originally as the Massey Business College, with diploma programs in basic business and secretarial skills. After becoming The Art Institute of Atlanta in 1975, the college shifted its focus to a creative applied arts curriculum.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.08.002
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. hand colored silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center