- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Austin, J. Paul
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Business and finance--Georgia--Atlanta
Austin, J. Paul (1915-1985)
- United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
- Austin, J. Paul, Coca-Cola C.E.O.
Portrait of Coca-Cola CEO J. Paul Austin.
J. Paul Austin (1915 - 1985) was Coca-Cola's third CEO. He was instrumental in building Coke's international presence by developing an exclusive agreement to market Coca-Cola in China in 1978.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.03.07
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center