- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Austin Thomas Walden Middle School
- Archambault, Charlie
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--1980-1990
Austin Thomas Walden Middle School
- United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Irwin Street, 33.757643, -84.371298
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- Math teacher Dan Davis works with Samuel Daniel (L) and Gerald Tyler at Walden Middle School.. the hidden kid is Tony Daniel.
View of eighth grade students Tony Daniel, Gerald Tyler and Samuel Daniel, working on a computer at Walden Middle School in Atlanta, Georgia under the direction of math teacher, Dan Davis.
Austin T. Walden Middle School served the students of the Fourth Ward and was located at 329 Irwin Street before it merged with King Middle School due to declining attendance.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.03.05
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 7 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center