- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Long, Richard A.
- Karell, Mark Jeremy
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--1980-1990
Long, Richard A., 1927-
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- Richard Long, Professor Emory
View of Emory professor Richard A. Long posing in front of a piano.
Richard A. Long (1927-) joined the Atlanta University in 1968 as a professor of English where he founded the African American Studies program. In 1973, he joined the faculty at Emory University and became Atticus Haygood Professor in 1987.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.03.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 7 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center