- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Little Five Points
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Shopping centers--Georgia--Atlanta
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Moreland Avenue, 33.763624, -84.349232
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, Little Five Points, 33.7651339, -84.3494731
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of Shops on Moreland Avenue in the Little Five Points district of Atlanta, Georgia.
Little Five Points is a district of Atlanta, Georgia that was established in the early 1900s as the commercial district for the Inman Park and Candler Park. It is also known for the alternative culture that it brings to the city of Atlanta. The area fell into disrepair in the 1970s, but by 1981, local merchants formed the Little Five Points Partnership to continue the restoration and expansion of the retail area.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.11.03
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 6 x 9 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center