- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Carter, Jimmy
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Politics and government--United States
Carter, Jimmy, 1924-
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- Portrait of Former President, Jimmy Carter taken during an interview.
Jimmy Carter served as the 76th Governor of Georgia from 1971 until 1975 and as the 39th president of the United States from 1977-1981. After leaving office he founded the Carter Center in Atlanta, Georgia with the mission of "advancing human rights and alleviating unnecessary human suffering". He won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2002 for his work with the Center.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.01.34
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center