- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Midtown Arts
- Williams, John
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, Midtown, 33.7868, -84.3795
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- George Laws vs. Midtown/Arts
View of George Laws posing in front of a construction crane in defense of The Performance Gallery in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Midtown Art Cinema is an eight-screen movie theater built in 1987 that plays a mixture of mainstream, independent, foreign language, and documentary films.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.19.03
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center