- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Marvin Arrington
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Civic leaders--Georgia--Atlanta
Arrington, Marvin S.
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, 33.79025, -84.46702
- Fulton County Superior Court Judge Clarence Cooper administers the oath of office to Marvin Arrington - Jan. 1986.
View of Fulton County Superior Court Judge Clarence Cooper administers the oath of office to Marvin Arrington.
Marvin S. Arrington (1941- ) is an attorney who was elected to the Atlanta Board of Alderman (a precursor to the present-day City Council) in 1969. A decade later, he became president of the Atlanta City Council and served in that capacity until 1997, when he ran unsuccessfully for mayor of Atlanta. Arrington currently serves as a judge in the Superior Court of Fulton County, Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.01.06
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 5 x 7 in. black and white print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center