- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Howard, Pierre
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of Georgia State Senator Pierre Howard speaking with an unidentified man, perhaps inside the Georgia State Capitol building in Atlanta, Georgia.
Pierre Howard is an attorney who served in the Georgia State Senate from 1972-1990, representing DeKalb County's 42nd district. He served as Lieutenant Governor of Georgia from 1991-1998.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.01.158
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 5 x 7 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center