- Reeves Studios Photographs, 1925-1930, undated
- Westview Cemetery
- Reeves Studios
- Reeves Studios Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, GA.
- Date of Original:
Atlanta (Ga.)--History--20th century
Atlanta (Ga.)--History--19th century
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Battlefields
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Campaigns
Atlanta Campaign, 1864
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- black-and-white photographs
- View of the grounds of Westview Cemetery in Atlanta, Georgia.
Westview Cemetery was established in 1884 and is located at 1680 Westview Drive in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center