- Berry O. Pyron photographs, 1968-1978
- Terminal Station
- Pyron, Berry O.
- Berry O. Pyron Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, GA.
- Date of Original:
Railroads--Buildings and structures--Georgia--Atlanta
Eclecticism in architecture--Georgia--Atlanta
Atlanta (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Decoration and ornament, Architectural--Georgia--Atlanta
Marye, P. Thornton (Philip Thornton), 1872-1935
Atlanta Terminal Station (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- color transparencies
- View of Terminal Station, a railroad depot in Atlanta, Georgia.
Terminal Station was designed in the Beaux-Arts style by Washington architect P. Thornton Marye, and built by Atlanta contractors Gude & Walker. The structure was completed in 1905 and the station was later renovated in 1947. Terminal Station was at Mitchell and Spring Streets, until its demolition in 1972.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 1 transparency : col. ; 35 mm.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center