- Parker Lowell Photograph Collection, 1949
- Hurt Building
- Parker Lowell Photograph Collection, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, Georgia
- Date of Original:
- Parks--Georgia--Atlanta--History--20th century
Water in landscape architecture--Georgia--Atlanta--History--20th century
Cities and towns--Georgia--Atlanta
Atlanta (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Hurt Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, Hurt Park, 33.7539952, -84.3854823
- black-and-white photographs
- View of the Hurt Building as seen from the Hurt Park fountain in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The Hurt Building is located at 45 Edgewood Avenue in the Five Points area of downtown Atlanta, Georgia. Most of the construction was finished by 1913, but the building was not completed until 1926. It was designed by New York architect J.E.R. Carpenter and named for its builder, businessman Joel Hurt.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 11 x 14 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center