- Parker Lowell Photograph Collection, 1949
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Parker Lowell Photograph Collection, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, Georgia
- Date of Original:
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Bobby Dodd Stadium
Football stadiums--Georgia--Atlanta--History--20th century
Athletic fields--Georgia--Atlanta--20th century
Georgia Institute of Technology--Sports
Georgia Institute of Technology--Football
Methodist church buildings--Georgia--Atlanta
Cities and towns--Georgia--Atlanta
Universities and colleges--Georgia--Atlanta
Atlanta (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Imperial Hotel (Atlanta, Ga.)
First Methodist Church (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- black-and-white photographs
- View of a crowd gathered at Bobby Dodd Stadium on the campus of Georgia Tech, looking towards the skyline of downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
Georgia Institute of Technology, commonly referred to as Georgia Tech, was founded in 1885. The institution opened in 1888 as a trade school, and has developed into a technological university. The college is part of the University System of Georgia and is located in downtown Atlanta.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 11 x 14 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center