- Parker Lowell Photograph Collection, 1949
- Parker Lowell Photograph Collection, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, Georgia
- Date of Original:
Historical museums--Georgia--Atlanta--History--20th century
Cyclorama Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Museums--Georgia--Atlanta
Atlanta (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Atlanta (Ga.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Museums
Atlanta Campaign, 1864
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, Grant Park, 33.7367734, -84.3718705
- black-and-white photographs
- View of the Cyclorama building located in Grant Park in Atlanta, Georgia.
In 1892 the circular painting of the Battle of Atlanta was exhibited at Grant Park. The painting known as the Atlanta Cyclorama gained its own dedicated building in the park in 1921. The painting is currently on display to the public in this museum.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 11 x 14 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center