- Patricia Kennedy Photographs, circa 1940
- Union Station
- Patricia Kennedy Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, GA.
- Date of Original:
- Railroads--Buildings and structures--Georgia--Atlanta
Union Station (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- black-and-white photographs
- View of Union Station in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
Union Station was a train station in downtown Atlanta, Georgia that opened in 1930 and served the Georgia Railroad, Atlantic Coast Line, and Louisville and Nashville line. The structure was designed and built by McDonald & Company of Atlanta, Georgia. The station was razed in the early 1970's.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center