- Patricia Kennedy Photographs, circa 1940
- Stone Mountain
- Patricia Kennedy Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, GA.
- Date of Original:
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Monuments
- United States, Georgia, DeKalb County, Stone Mountain, 33.8081608, -84.170196
United States, Georgia, Stone Mountain, Stone Mountain State Park, 33.832909, -84.151386
- black-and-white photographs
- View of Stone Mountain, during the carving of the civil war monument, in Stone Mountain, Georgia.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center