- Minor Studio Photograph Collection
- Slave Quarters
- Minor Studio Photograph Collection, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Cabins--Georgia--East Point
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, East Point, 33.6795531, -84.4393724
- View of an adobe hut, formerly a slave home, preserved by Mr. H. L. Carmichael at 400 S. Kimmeridge Drive in East Point, Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 138.01.02
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 11 x 14 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center