- Minor Studio Photograph Collection
- East Point, Georgia
- Post card
Minor Studio Photograph Collection, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Cities and towns--Georgia
City and town halls--Georgia--East Point
Government facilities--Georgia--East Point
East Point City Hall (East Point, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, East Point, 33.6795531, -84.4393724
United States, Georgia, East Point, East Point Street, 33.675177, -84.443102
United States, Georgia, East Point, Cleveland Avenue, 33.680029, -84.430166
- View of city hall at the corner of East Point Street and Cleveland Avenue in East Point, Georgia.
East Point, Georgia was incorporated in 1853 and is located in southern Fulton County.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 138.09.02
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center