- Joe McTyre Photograph Collection, 1889-1985, undated
- Jones, Bobby
- Joe McTyre Photograph Collection, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Clothing and dress--1930-1940
Augusta National Golf Club
Jones, Bobby, 1902-1971
- United States, Georgia, Richmond County, Augusta, 33.47097, -81.97484
- [further information on reverse of photograph]
View of Bobby Jones at the Masters Golf tournament in Augusta, Georgia.
Bobby Jones (1902-1971) was an Atlanta resident and amateur golfer who in 1930 became the only man to ever win to win all four major titles in one season, completing the "Grand Slam" of golf. He retired from golf at the age of 28 to devote more time to his law practice.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 106.52.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center