- Joe McTyre Photograph Collection, 1889-1985, undated
- Henry Grady Hotel
- Skinner, Bud
- Joe McTyre Photograph Collection, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Henry Grady Hotel (Atlanta, Ga.)
Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of the demolition of Henry Grady Hotel and adjacent buildings, making way for the Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The Henry Grady Hotel was built on the former site of the Georgia governor's mansion in 1924 by Architect G. Lloyd Preacher and Company. The Hotel was demolished in 1972 to make way for the construction of the Westin Peachtree Plaza hotel.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 106.88.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center