- Joe McTyre Photograph Collection, 1889-1985, undated
- Peachtree Creek Flood
- McTyre, Joe
- Joe McTyre Photograph Collection, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Natural phenomena--Georgia--Atlanta
Traffic signs and signals--Georgia--Atlanta
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Peachtree Creek, 33.8267716, -84.4549296
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Buckhead, 33.837266, -84.406761
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Sagamore Drive, 33.821757, -84.40576
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Woodward Way, 33.820307, -84.40432
- View of Peachtree Creek flooded over its stream bed at the intersection of Sagamore Drive and Woodward Way, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 106.04.04
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm black and white negative
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center