- Joe McTyre Photograph Collection, 1889-1985, undated
- University of Georgia
- McTyre, Joe
- Joe McTyre Photograph Collection, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Clothing and dress--1960-1970
Dooley, Vince, 1932-
- United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
- View of University of Georgia football coach Vince Dooley (in hat) as well as unidentified men.
The University of Georgia was chartered in 1785 by the Georgia General Assembly. The first classes were held in 1801. The campus is located in Athens, Georgia, approximately 70 miles northeast of Atlanta. The University of Georgia was the first state-chartered university in the United States.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 106.09.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 2 1/4 in. or smaller black and white negative
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center