- Joe McTyre Photograph Collection, 1889-1985, undated
- Atlanta Stadium
- McTyre, Joe
- Joe McTyre Photograph Collection, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Aerial photographs
Cities and towns--Georgia
Sports and recreation facilities--Georgia--Atlanta
Social and civic facilities--Georgia--Atlanta
Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium (Atlanta, Ga.)
Atlanta Stadium (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of downtown Atlanta, Georgia as seen looking north from inside Atlanta Stadium (later named Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium) during a baseball game.
Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium was built in 1965 and was the home of the National League Atlanta Braves baseball team from 1966-1996, and the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League from 1966-1991. Until it was demolished in 1997, the facility was located near downtown Atlanta, and was known as Atlanta Stadium until 1975.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 106.21.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 2 1/4 in. or smaller color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center