- Cortlandt F. Luce, Jr. Photographs, 1948-1988, undated
- Terminal Station
- Luce, Cortlandt F., Jr., 1907-1992
- Cortlandt F. Luce, Jr. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Railroad facilities--Georgia--Atlanta
Atlanta Terminal Station (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View looking along the front facade of Terminal Station at the corner of Mitchell and Spring Streets in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
Terminal Station was designed in the Beaux-Arts style by Washington architect P. Thornton Marye, and built by Atlanta contractors Gude & Walker. The structure was completed in 1905 and the station was later renovated in 1947. Terminal Station was at Mitchell and Spring Streets, until its demolition in 1972.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 114.84.02
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center