- Cortlandt F. Luce, Jr. Photographs, 1948-1988, undated
- Wash Collier (George) House
- Luce, Cortlandt F., Jr., 1907-1992
- Cortlandt F. Luce Jr. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
George Washington Collier House (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of the George Washington Collier House in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Wash Collier House, located at 1649 Lady Marian Lane, was built in 1823 in the colonial style. Georgia Washington Collier operated a grocery store in Five Points which would later serve as Atlanta's first post office in 1846.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 114.66.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta GA 30305
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center