- Cortlandt F. Luce, Jr. Photographs, 1948-1988, undated
- Swan House
- Luce, Cortlandt F., Jr., 1907-1992
- Cortlandt F. Luce Jr. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Galleries and museums--Georgia--Atlanta
Atlanta Historical Society (Atlanta, Ga.)
Swan House (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Buckhead, 33.837266, -84.406761
- View of the Swan House on the grounds of the Atlanta Historical Society in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, Georgia.
The Swan House was built for Edward Inman and his wife Emily in the mid 1920's by architect Phillip Trammell Shutze. The house was purchased by the Atlanta Historical Society in 1966, and opened to the public. The home remains open to the public by tour at the Atlanta History Center in Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 114.60.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta GA 30305
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center