- Cortlandt F. Luce, Jr. Photographs, 1948-1988, undated
- Barber Shops
- Luce, Cortlandt F., Jr., 1907-1992
- Cortlandt F. Luce, Jr. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Stores and shops--Georgia--Atlanta
Clothing and dress--1940-1950
Wells, J. C.
Trust Company Bank Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of barber J. C. Wells cutting an unidentified mans hair in the Trust Company of Georgia building in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 114.96.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 11 x 14 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center