- Cortlandt F. Luce, Jr. Photographs, 1948-1988, undated
- Cathedral of Saint Philip
- Luce, Cortlandt F., Jr., 1907-1992
- Cortlandt F. Luce Jr. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Religious architectural elements--Georgia--Atlanta
Cathedral of Saint Philip (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Buckhead, 33.837266, -84.406761
- View of the Cathedral of Saint Philip in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, Georgia.
The Cathedral of Saint Philip was originally located at what is now the corner of Washington Street and Martin Luther King Drive in Atlanta, Georgia. The congregation relocated to its current location at 2744 Peachtree Road in Buckhead in 1933 and the building has undergone numerous additions.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 114.57.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta GA 30305
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center