Cathedral of Saint Philip

Collection:
Cortlandt F. Luce, Jr. Photographs, 1948-1988, undated
Title:
Cathedral of Saint Philip
Creator:
Luce, Cortlandt F., Jr., 1907-1992
Publisher:
Cortlandt F. Luce Jr. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
Date of Original:
1987-11
Subject:
Churches--Georgia--Atlanta
Buildings--Georgia--Atlanta
Religious architectural elements--Georgia--Atlanta
Cathedral of Saint Philip (Atlanta, Ga.)
Location:
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Buckhead, 33.837266, -84.406761
Medium:
photographs
Type:
StillImage
Format:
image/jpeg
Description:
View of the Cathedral of Saint Philip in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, Georgia.
The Cathedral of Saint Philip was originally located at what is now the corner of Washington Street and Martin Luther King Drive in Atlanta, Georgia. The congregation relocated to its current location at 2744 Peachtree Road in Buckhead in 1933 and the building has undergone numerous additions.
Local Identifier:
VIS 114.57.01
ahc114057001a.jpg
Metadata URL:
http://album.atlantahistorycenter.com/cdm/ref/collection/Luce/id/188
Rights Holder:
Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta GA 30305
Additional Rights Information:
Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
Extent:
35 mm color transparency
Holding Institution:
Atlanta History Center

Locations