- Cortlandt F. Luce, Jr. Photographs, 1948-1988, undated
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Luce, Cortlandt F., Jr., 1907-1992
- Cortlandt F. Luce Jr. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Grady Memorial Hospital (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of Grady Memorial Hospital in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
Grady Memorial Hospital is a public hospital in Atlanta, Georgia, named after Henry W. Grady, a prominent newspaper editor. It is the largest hospital in the state of Georgia. Grady opened in 1892 on Butler Street and expanded and changed locations several times. The current site of the hospital was built in 1958 and is located on Jesse Hill Drive in downtown Atlanta.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 114.24.03
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta GA 30305
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center