- Cortlandt F. Luce, Jr. Photographs, 1948-1988, undated
- Five Points
- Luce, Cortlandt F., Jr., 1907-1992
- Cortlandt F. Luce Jr. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Office buildings--Georgia--Atlanta
Cities and towns--Georgia
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Five Points, 33.754553, -84.390118
- View of buildings near the Five Points district in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The area known as Five Points was once the intersection of two Creek Indian trails, the Pitch Tree and Sandtown Trail. It is presently the site of the intersection of two legs of Peachtree Street, Decatur Street, Edgewood Avenue, and Marietta Street in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 114.13.74
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta GA 30305
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center