- Cortlandt F. Luce, Jr. Photographs, 1948-1988, undated
- Atlanta City Hall
- Luce, Cortlandt F., Jr., 1907-1992
- Cortlandt F. Luce Jr. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Government facilities--Georgia--Atlanta
City and town halls--Georgia--Atlanta
Watson, Thomas E. (Thomas Edward), 1856-1922--Statues
Atlanta City Hall (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of Atlanta City Hall in Atlanta, Georgia as seen from the lawn of the Georgia State Capitol Building.
Atlanta City Hall was built in 1930 by architect G. Lloyd Preacher, and is now listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 114.01.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta GA 30305
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center