- Cortlandt F. Luce, Jr. Photographs, 1948-1988, undated
- Southeastern Fair
- Luce, Cortlandt F., Jr., 1907-1992
- Cortlandt F. Luce Jr. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Southeastern Fair (Atlanta, Ga.)
Lakewood Fairgrounds (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, Lakewood Park, 33.7037188, -84.3924266
- View of the midway at Lakewood Park in Atlanta, Georgia during the Southeastern Fair.
The Southeastern Fair was an annual event sponsored by the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce from 1915 to 1975 at Lakewood Park in Atlanta, Georgia. Once billed as Georgia's largest outdoor event, the Southeastern Fair featured an amusement park, stock car races, beauty pageants, fireworks, live acts, and an exhibit hall to promote industry and agriculture.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 114.78.23
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta GA 30305
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center