- Robert D. Klein Photographs, circa 1920-1925
- Peachtree Apartments
- Klein Studios
- Robert D. Klein Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, GA.
- Date of Original:
- 696 Peachtree Apartments
Atlanta (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Peachtree Street, 33.804803, -84.393633
- black-and-white photographs
- View of the 696 Peachtree Apartments (now known as the Hotel Peachtree Manor) at what is now 826 Peachtree Street in Atlanta, Georgia.
Originally called 696 Peachtree Apartments, the Hotel Peachtree Manor was designed as a fifty unit apartment building. The original name was its location on Peachtree street before the street was re numbered. In 1947 the building was converted from apartments into a hotel and the name was changed.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. sepia tone silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center