- Robert D. Klein Photographs, circa 1920-1925
- Empire Building
- Robert D. Klein Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, GA.
- Date of Original:
- Bank buildings--Georgia--Atlanta--History--20th century
Banks and banking--Georgia--Atlanta--History--20th century
Office buildings--Georgia--Atlanta--History--20th century
Tall buildings--Georgia--Atlanta--History--20th century
Carriages and carts--Atlanta
Empire Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
Atlanta (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- black-and-white photographs
- View of the Empire Building (later the Atlanta Trust Company, and now the C S National Bank Building) at the corner of Marietta and Broad Street in Atlanta, Georgia.
Skyscrapers; High rises
The Empire Building was built in late 19th at the corner of Marietta and Broad Streets. In 1925 the building was renamed the Atlanta Trust Company. The building is now known as the C & S National Bank Building.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. sepia tone silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center