- Joseph Brown photographs of downtown Atlanta
- Hurt Building
- Brown, Joseph
- Joseph Brown photographs of downtown Atlanta, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Hurt Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Five Points, 33.754553, -84.390118
- View of the Hurt Building near the Five Points area in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The Hurt Building is located at 45 Edgewood Avenue in the Five Points area of downtown Atlanta, Georgia. Most of the construction was finished by 1913, but the building was not completed until 1926. It was designed by New York architect J.E.R. Carpenter and named for its builder, businessman Joel Hurt.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 214.06.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center