- Joseph Brown photographs of downtown Atlanta
- Forsyth Building
- Brown, Joseph
- Joseph Brown photographs of downtown Atlanta, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Forsyth Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Fairlie-Poplar, 33.757889, -84.390342
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Forsyth Street, 33.751046, -84.394791
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, Luckie Street, 33.761977, -84.395096
- View of the Forsyth Building on the corner of Luckie and Forsyth Street in the Fairlie-Poplar district in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The Forsyth Building was designed by architect A. Ten Eyck Brown on the corner of Luckie and Forsyth Street in 1910 and was demolished in 1977.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 214.04.02
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center