- Joseph Brown photographs of downtown Atlanta
- Five Points
- Brown, Joseph
- Joseph Brown photographs of downtown Atlanta, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
First National Bank (Atlanta, Ga.)
Bank of Georgia (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Central City Park, 33.622302, -84.379657
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Woodruff Park, 33.755, -84.3889
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Five Points, 33.754553, -84.390118
- View looking south from Park Place across Central City Park (later known as Woodruff Park) towards buildings in the Five Points area of downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The area known as Five Points was once the intersection of two Creek Indian trails, the Pitch Tree and Sandtown Trail. It is presently the site of the intersection of two legs of Peachtree Street, Decatur Street, Edgewood Avenue, and Marietta Street in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 214.03.02
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center