- Joseph Brown photographs of downtown Atlanta
- William Oliver Building
- Brown, Joseph
- Joseph Brown photographs of downtown Atlanta, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
William Oliver Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
National Bank of Georgia (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of the William Oliver Building (left) and the National Bank of Georgia Building (right) in the Five Points area of downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The William Oliver building was built in 1930 on the corner of Peachtree and Marietta Street by the Pringle and Smith firm as an office building. It has since been refurbished and the interior space is used for condominiums.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 214.12.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center