- Joseph Brown photographs of downtown Atlanta
- Peachtree Plaza Hotel
- Brown, Joseph
- Joseph Brown photographs of downtown Atlanta, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of the Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel under construction in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel was designed and built by John Portman & Associates and completed in 1976. When it was built it was the tallest hotel in the world standing at 73 floors or 723 ft. The Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel is located on Peachtree Street on the former location of the Henry Grady Hotel which was demolished to make way for the Westin.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 214.08.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center