- Joseph Brown photographs of downtown Atlanta
- Five Points
- Brown, Joseph
- Joseph Brown photographs of downtown Atlanta, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Bank of Georgia (Atlanta, Ga.)
First National Bank (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- Views looking west at buildings in the Five Points area in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The area known as Five Points was once the intersection of two Creek Indian trails, the Pitch Tree and Sandtown Trail. It is presently the site of the intersection of two legs of Peachtree Street, Decatur Street, Edgewood Avenue, and Marietta Street in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 214.03.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center