- Herbert T. Jenkins Photographs
- Key, James L.
- Herbert Jenkins Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Clothing and dress--1930-1940
Key, James Lee, 1867-1939
Atlanta Police Department (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of Atlanta Mayor James L. Key sitting at a desk.
James L. Key, originally a lawyer, served four terms as mayor of Atlanta. He served from 1919-1923 and again from 1931-1937.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 43.13.07
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. sepia tone silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center