- Vincent A. Irick Photographs
- Irick Family Home
- Irick, Vincent M.
- Vincent M. Irick Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Houses--New Jersey--Vincentown
Irick, John B.
Irick, Clara Moore
- United States, New Jersey, Burlington County, Vincentown, 39.9340023, -74.7484938
- View of a Vincent Irick's Parents home at 75 Mill Street in Vincentown, New Jersey.
This house located at 75 Mill Street in Vincentown New Jersey was the home of John B. Irick and his wife Clara Moor Irick and was passed down to Vincent Irick, and later to Carlton Moore Irick Vincent's nephew.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 39.01.16
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 4 x 5 in. sepia tone silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center