- Vincent A. Irick Photographs
- Judge Spencer's Farm
- Moore, Jacob Ridgway
- Vincent M. Irick Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--1890-1900
Children--Clothing and dress
- United States, Georgia, Decatur County, Faceville, 30.753247, -84.6399159
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, 33.79025, -84.46702
- View of Corneilius (last name unknown) and one of Judge Spencer's' hunting dogs on Spencer's farm in Faceville, Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 39.04.09
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 4 x 5 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center