- Vincent A. Irick Photographs
- Judge Spencer's Farm
- Moore, Jacob Ridgway
- Vincent M. Irick Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--1890-1900
Clothing and dress--1890-1900
Children--Clothing and dress
- United States, Georgia, Decatur County, Faceville, 30.753247, -84.6399159
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, 33.79025, -84.46702
- The Sunday call of the Piney Woods dude
View of an unidentified family in front of their cabin on Judge Spencer's farm near Faceville, Georgia, dressed for Sunday church.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 39.02.12
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 4 x 5 in. cyanotype
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center