- Vincent A. Irick Photographs
- Judge Spencer's Farm
- Moore, Jacob Ridgway
- Vincent M. Irick Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Turpentine industry--Georgia--Faceville
- United States, Georgia, Decatur County, Faceville, 30.753247, -84.6399159
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, 33.79025, -84.46702
- Pines boxed for turpentine 2nd view
View of a stand of pine trees boxed for turpentine behind Judge Spencer's farm in Faceville, Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 39.01.22
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 4 x 5 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center